Mantra of Bihari Ride-
1. "Go Straight, See Oblique"
2. Encroach other's area (this photo is encroaching the side panel just to signify this insignia of Biharis)
3. Never keep required documents like driving license, ownership paper and in place of that keep phone numbers of higher echelons of bureaucracy and 'netas'.
4. If your vehicle dashes against others, NEVER show apology and just tackle the situation by browbeating.
5. If you are on a family ride on a two-wheeler, behave as if no rules apply on you in terms of number of pillion riders. Never lose company of your wife and all of three of your children on such occasion. Policemen know that they cannot win in power game with a woman carrying a child.
6. I do not want to spoil my Durga Puja stroll for the sake of giving more mantra now.
7. Remember 'JAI MA DURGE' and ride in any manner you want.
|clicked by 'Him' on 11.10.2013 at 4 PM near Dak Bunglow Chowraha, Patna|
Disclaimer: This is not official statement of the blogger and just for humour. purpose.